Focus of Event
- This event will address the new legal requirements, as well as the particular cost containment challenges faced by California employers in the workers’ comp market.
- Gather the top risk professionals together to share experiences and gain expertise.
- This strong educational program will focus on Cutting-Edge Risk Management Strategies
- Cost containment solutions for employers: Cost containment strategies, solutions and legal updates for surviving today’s workers compensation market in California
- Great networking opportunities with industry experts and service providers
NEW!! 2015 Session Material please email Kristi Hanson for details email@example.com
2015 Conference Information to follow:
Conference Registration Form
2014 Sports Theme
Reminder: (CWCRC "MVP Award): On September, 11 at 5:30pm, don't forget to wear your favorite sports apparel to the "Tailgate/Casino Night Party" sports theme networking event at the grand lawn with James Worthy .
(Winner selected on best sports attire during Casino Night)
James Worthy Appearances:Lakers "Hall of Famer" (Thursday, Sep.11)
Motivational Keynote Speaker (Sponsored by Sedgwick)
Meet & Greet"/ Pictures (Sponsored by Sedgwick)
Tailgate Party/ Casino Night (Sponsored by: Stockwell, Harris, Woolverton & Muehl)
Charity Golf Tournament 9/9:
Gary Hall, Jr. 10 time Olympic Medalist Swimmer will be participating!
St. Regis Resort, Dana Point
2014 APPROVED CEU Credits
(Program name: California Workers' Compensation & Risk Conference)
WorkCompCentral is the Approved Continuing Education Credit Provider for this Event
Broker Fire/Casualty :18
MCLE / Legal Specialization: 18
HR Certification Institute is the Pre-Approved Continuing Education Credit Provider for HR Credits PHR, SPHR, & GPHR
CE Credit Hours 14